Thursday, September 18, 2008

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!


Today is my last day here at West Ryde library.

I've been here for about four months, and I have to say every day has been enjoyable. It's been great getting to know the team here and they've done a great job showing me the ropes and getting me acclimatised to library life. Hopefully in return I've managed to pull my weight.


So, thanks to all at West Ryde. I'll drop you an email as soon as I've started in my new job!

3 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

You are most welcome to continue to course - wherever you are...

Ellen (PLS)

Russell said...

Goodbye bibliotechnician, we shall miss you.

Choctopping said...

Hi,
Are you still out there in the world of big business? Have sent you a couple of emails with no result, so I thought I would try a back door approach (So to speak) West Ryde is trying to invite you to our Chrissy party 12th Dec. Call for more info....